The Finance Office is committed to serve the business and financial management needs of the University in a professional, cost efficient and timely manner that supports the University to achieve its mission and meets its financial obligations.
- To coordinate the annual budget process and rolling 5-year financial plan.
- To undertake financial analysis and provide inputs to the strategic plan, business plans and any other initiatives.
- To prepare budget variance analyses.
- To monitor the performance of the investment portfolios.
Financial Accounting and System
- To prepare financial reports to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and accounting policies and standards.
- To provide system administration and user support of the financial accounting system.
- To process payment requests in a prompt and cost-efficient manner.
Tuition Fee, Payroll and Treasury
- To manage an effective tuition and other fee collection services.
- To manage the payroll, Mandatory Provident Fund contribution and salaries tax return.
- To manage the bank accounts.
Procurement, Catering and Insurance
- To develop the procurement strategies and policies and manage the day-to-day procurement activities.
- To manage the outsourced on-campus catering services.
- To manage and regularly review the general insurance policies for adequate coverage and risk management.
- To manager other business services including office supplies and business/ group travel.